We love making custom orders! Read about the process below, and then fill out the form at the bottom of the page to create your own!
- First we start with an online consultation. There is a $25 deposit required for this, which includes: design sketch, swatches, and discussion of your needs, in addition to a price quote. The deposit will be deducted from the final cost of the costume. This deposit is non-refundable and can only be applied to the purchase of the custom item it was intended for. You can purchase your deposit here.
- Please provide ALL necessary reference materials, be specific about what it is you want made, and don't assume we know anything about the character or show you are requesting from.
- Once we get your sketch and fabric choices finalized, changes requested after this will be subject to an additional fee.
- You are responsible to provide accurate measurements (we have some helpful diagrams to send to you) or arrange to come to the maker’s studio to get measurements taken (if you are local to NYC).
- Should you need to make any changes to the costume once the price and completion date are set, the price or completion date may change. We will work with you to cover any details before the commission is accepted. Please do not hesitate to ask about changes, as some minor changes will not affect the price or completion time.
- An item is considered ordered only after payment, measurements, design & swatch approval, and contract agreement are all received from the Client. This can take 1-2 weeks and is in addition to the 5 week lead time for constructing the purchase.
- A rush fee of $50 will apply to all rush orders. Additional fees may be required if overnight shipping is required.
- An order is considered “Rush” If you need it shipped sooner than 8 weeks.
- It is important to me to be able to put forth my best efforts on creating something wonderful for you. If I do not have the adequate amount of time to create what you are asking for, I may refuse to take on your commission.
- We will try to achieve accuracy to your reference materials, but 100% accuracy may be totally unattainable. Unless the costume looks blatantly different from the final design sketch, it is our best effort.
- Remember that costume making is a subjective process and no two costumes made will be alike.
- Custom orders are 100% non-refundable. We are happy to repair or replace anything that is incorrect due to maker error only.
- Alterations due to weight gain or loss, client design changes, and repairs necessary due to negligence or abuse, will incur additional charges.
- We reserve the right to take and display any photos of projects created.
Please use this form to request a sketch and price on a custom order! Our normal lead time for completing custom orders is 5 weeks from receipt of payment and all necessary information. Custom orders are non-refundable.
Fill out my online form.
HTML Forms powered by Wufoo.